- Good for weight loss.
- Less calories, faster buzz, no need for a chaser
- Relaxes you and aids sleep, better sleep means better results with weight loss.
2. Red wine (actually white wine, too!)
- Good for your heart.
- 1 glass is the equivalent to 1 hour of cardio
- Also, prevents tooth decay! Good stuff.
- Squash a sore throat by knocking back some whiskey, or by putting a few drops in a cup of tea
- Can help prevent kidney stones
- Helps to manage blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Strengthens bone health, it contains silicone that have been tied to increasing bone density
- Vodka reduces stress. Stress makes you gain weight. Ergo, drinking vodka makes you lose weight.
- Healthy skin and hair.
- Rum helps to relieve muscle pain (like many other alcohols)
- Apparently, rum also helps prevent the common cold
#SCIENCE. You're welcome.
** Full disclosure I'm not a doctor, or a scientist.... so you should look into these facts based on an individual basis, and of course drink in moderation. Always have a DD. And alternate with water!