1. Your crew kills the numbers game.
You let your results speak for themselves. It's just icing on top of the cake that your office owns it with confidence and style.
2. You don't let success get to your head.
You know that hard work is what got you to the top, and it can't stop just because you got there once. It's a cycle that must keep going!
3. You don't spend it all in one place.
It takes serious self control to walk away from the impulse purchases of life.
4. But it's ok because....
When you finally look at your savings, you feel like a celebrity.
5. And then you think-
Life would be so much easier if I had a clone of myself so messes would take care of themselves.
6. Then you're finally honest with yourself.
It's really that simple sometimes.
7. And when your boss approves your days off because you've been working hard....
You feel all sorts of excitement and get to planning!
We all need a little play time and a little break from the daily grind. Work hard, play harder. Find a balance so you can enjoy all the work you dedicate to your professional day to day life.